How to Swap Directly Onto Polygon PoS Using Matcha Cross-Chain Swaps
Matcha, a DEX aggregator from 0x, lets users make the most of DeFi and find opportunities wherever they are
Matcha, a DEX aggregator built by leading exchange infrastructure provider 0x, has recently launched cross-chain swaps making swapping directly onto Polygon PoS from any of the other chains a breeze. Here is how it’s done.
But first, what is Matcha? Matcha offers the widest market coverage in the crypto ecosystem, offering swaps, gasless transactions, limit orders and cross-chain trading. On Matcha, you will find:
- 100+ liquidity sources, across 9 networks;
- 4+ million tokens indexed so you can discover even the freshest drops;
- Two ways to swap -- standard mode offers a user control of all the settings while Matcha Auto lets 0x’s powerful APIs protect trades from sandwich attacks and MEV;
- Limit Orders are a great option to set the price you want to trade, with no slippage or gas fee to set up;
- Cross Chain swaps, the newest addition, for seamlessly trading directly onto Polygon PoS from other chains.
So, put on your DeFi hat and let’s dive in!
Step 1 - Head over to matcha.xyz
Step 2 - Connect your wallet
Step 3 - Search for a token
Step 4 - Click on the tab ‘Cross Chain’
Step 5 - Select the tokens and chains you’d like to swap
First, select the token you’re swapping for and the destination chain. In this example, we’ve selected WETH token on Polygon PoS.
Then select a token you already have in your wallet and select its network. In this example, we’ve selected USDC on Ethereum.
You can confirm you have the correct token by checking the contract address on the Matcha app, just click on the contract icon immediately above the trade module.
Step 6 - Input your desired amount
Step 7 - Review your order and approve it to confirm the transaction
Step 8 - Voilà! You’ve just swapped directly onto Polygon PoS
Together, we can build an equitable future for all through the mass adoption of Web3!