Swap For Gas - Get MATIC token on Polygon PoS in a Flash
We are constantly hearing you and relentlessly striving our best to enhance your Polygon PoS experience. One of the major hurdles you've shared is the procurement of MATIC tokens on Polygon. Trust us, we know it’s hard, wherein you are sourcing it from an exchange on Ethereum and bridging it to Polygon. Even though the straightforward approach, this process does come with its pains like the bridging cost, time, and ultimately a flawed experience.
Arrive Swap for gas, a simple and easy-to-use solution for sourcing MATIC on Polygon PoS Mainnet. No more sourcing MATIC from exchanges and unnecessary bridging costs.
- Access the application menu on the Navigation bar, wherein users will find the “Swap for Gas” option.
- Users can easily get their bridged ETH or DAI, or USDT tokens converted to MATIC on the Polygon PoS Network. It has a very robust and simple swapping experience.
- Please note that the swap for gas feature works gasless, and hence you are not required to pay for the swap.
- Users just need to select the amount of MATIC tokens required from the tiles and select the bridged asset they would want to swap and approve.
- Once the approval is done, you may select the “Swap” button and initiate the swap.
As soon as the process is completed, you will receive the selected amount of MATIC on your account. Please note that a minimum of 1 MATIC and a maximum of 20 MATIC can be swapped at a time. Currently, with 1 MATIC, you will have enough gas to pay for almost 1000 transactions. We are working on adding support to more tokens that can be swapped in the future.
Join us and be a part of our Ecosystem!