Protocol and Mechanism Onboarding
Having a successful protocol is about much more than just a grant! One of the zkBuilder Decentralized Grants Council’s favorite things about working with teams is getting in the trenches, learning about your project from the ground up, and finding ways to add value to your process.
To help maximize your success on Polygon zkEVM, projects accepted into the zkBuilder Decentralized Grants program will have a chance to work closely with the zkBuilder Decentralized Grants Council, ensuring that everything from mechanism design to go-to-market is as polished as possible.
- We’re developing a new risk management framework for our protocol. Could you take a look and give feedback based on other models that you’ve seen in the space?
- Our new AMM model is looking to compete with legacy models. Could you take a look at both the structure and our target audience, and give us a sense of both sustainability of the economic model and whether it successfully reaches the demographic?
- What are some innovative new liquidity marketplace primitives that you’ve seen roll out recently?
Note: Any advice or commentary provided should not be construed as financial or legal advice.
Pipeline and Integration Planning
Part of building a great ecosystem stems from facilitating connections between builders. These relationships help drive everything from new product launches and integrations, to stickier users, and a good on-chain user experience.
The benefit of working with an experienced DeFi team means not just understanding what you’re building, but also why you’re building it. That crucial difference allows us to initiate conversations based on strength of product potential, rather than forcing you to find the best counterparty.
- We’re rolling out a new product that is looking to solve for ‘X’, which projects on Polygon zkEVM would be interested in learning more?
- I saw that ‘Y’ Protocol launched today. We would love to connect with their team to learn more!