Build advanced dApps
with client-side proving
Polygon Miden prioritizes zk-friendliness over EVM compatibility. It also uses a novel state model to exploit the full power of a zk-centric design. These design decisions allow developers to create applications currently difficult and impractical on account-based systems.
Explore beyond the EVM while retaining the security of Ethereum
Build novel applications
- Computational- or data-heavy or private applications are cheap to run
- Build complex incomplete information games, and advanced wallets with assets hidden from the public
- Actor-based model allows for concurrent transaction execution
- Build order-book exchanges on Miden
- Account abstraction and Move provide a secure environment for your assets
- Build wallets that can change keys and be recovered; stay sovereign with your data
Own your data
- Users can decide which data is stored by the network and visible and which data only they can see
- Build wallets for founders and liquidity providers - easy to manage and partially hidden
Polygon Miden’s new paradigm:
The Miden VM is optimized for STARK-proofs and not for EVM-equivalence. Developers will need to learn new paradigms compared to Ethereum but can also expect features beyond EVM boundaries enabled by local execution.