Privacy Scales Better
A zero-knowledge rollup for high-throughput and private applications.
Polygon Miden is a modular execution layer that extends Ethereum's capabilities using powerful features such as parallel transaction execution and client-side proving. With Miden, developers can create novel, high throughput, privacy preserving dApps for DeFi, RWA and Autonomous Worlds using their favourite languages such as Rust and TypeScript.
Explore beyond the EVM while retaining the security of Ethereum
Build novel applications
- Computational- or data-heavy or private applications are cheap to run
- Build complex incomplete information games, and advanced wallets with assets hidden from the public
- Actor-based model allows for concurrent transaction execution
- Build order-book exchanges on Miden
- Account abstraction and Move provide a secure environment for your assets
- Build wallets that can change keys and be recovered; stay sovereign with your data
Own your data
- Users can decide which data is stored by the network and visible and which data only they can see
- Build wallets for founders and liquidity providers - easy to manage and partially hidden
Polygon Miden’s new paradigm:
The Miden VM is optimized for STARK-proofs and not for EVM-equivalence. Developers will need to learn new paradigms compared to Ethereum but can also expect features beyond EVM boundaries enabled by local execution.
Read more about Miden
Miden Pioneers: Keom Is Reinterpreting DeFi with Zero Knowledge Rails
Other scaling solutions
Support the most widely used Ethereum scaling ecosystem that offers EVM compatibility and an ultimate user experience with fast transactions at near-zero gas fees today.
Unlock Ethereum scalability while maintaining security with the first zk-Rollup that offers EVM equivalence with fast transactions at near-zero gas cost today.
Build app-chains powered by an industry-leading technology and ecosystem around Polygon
Increase throughput without sacrificing decentralization with a base consensus and data availability layer for chains.
Build trusted and secure relationships between users and dApps, following the principles of self sovereign identity and privacy by default.