Web3: Made in India Crosses the Finish Line at Polygon Connect on Dec. 1
Polygon’s Web3: Made in India roadshow crosses the finish line with Polygon Connect India in Bangalore on Dec. 1. As we reflect on our month-long journey, the companions we met and knowledge gained, it’s also an opportunity to peer into the future.
On the eve of ETHIndia, Polygon Connect is the last chance in Polygon’s tour across the subcontinent to celebrate developers, creators, and entrepreneurs who have made Web3 possible. Our Web3: Made in India Tour took us to Guild events in Kochi, Jaipur, and Hyderabad, with stops in the next two weeks in Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Then the finish line: Bangalore.
Demand for Connect is feverish–all tickets have been minted, all spots reserved. The future of blockchain development and adoption is knocking at India’s door.
You imagined the biggest names in Web3, and we delivered.
All our road warrior friends–plus many more from across the world–will be rolling up to LaLiT Ashok Bangalore for workshops, panel discussions, and sessions on bleeding-edge tech like Polygon’s zkEVM, and much, much more.
With chances to network and access to industry leaders, Connectors have real opportunities to level up and find their community.
Some of the best talent in Polygon’s ecosystem are confirmed speakers, including:
- Aniket Jindal (Co-Founder of Biconomy)
- Benjamin QiDao (Qi Protocol)
- Dalip Tyagi (SVP of Developer Relations, Polygon)
- David Schwartz (Co-Founder of Polygon zkEVM)
- Ganesh Swami (Co-Founder of Covalent)
- Harsh Rajat (Founder of Push Protocol)
- Haseeb Qureshi (Managing Partner at Dragonfly Capital)
- Kunal Shah (Founder of CRED)
- Pablo the Penguin (Qi Protocol)
- Richa Joshi (Co-Founder of Push Protocol)
- Romit Mehta (Partner at Lightspeed)
- Ryan Selkis (Co-Founder & CEO at Messari)
- Sameep Singhania (Co-Founder of Quickswap)
- Samyak Jain (Co-Founder & CTO at Instadapp)
- Vibin Prabhakaran (Head of Polygon/Eth/Fantom at Stader)
- Vish BR (India Strategy & Ops Lead at Sino Global Capital)
The homecoming tour and Connect wouldn't be possible without the support of our partners. We want to sincerely thank each and every one of our sponsors for celebrating Web3 developers across India, and providing the space for learning, and relationship building.
Thank you to Covalent, Filecoin, Instadapp, Qi Dao Protocol, Stader, Quickswap, Biconomy, Lens Protocol, PUSH, Animoca, Sino Global Capital, ETHGlobal, Devfolio, Developer DAO, Builders Tribe, Lumos Labs, and The Product Folks.
Hope to see you on the tour as it wraps up or at ETHIndia. Happy travels!
Let's bring the world to Ethereum!