Bring Ethereum to everyone
Polygon zkEVM Beta is the leading ZK scaling solution that is equivalent to Ethereum Virtual Machine: The vast majority of existing smart contracts, developer tools and wallets work seamlessly.
Ethereum scalability with zkEVM performance and security
- Polygon zkEVM harnesses the power of ZK proofs to reduce transaction cost.
- zkSNARK footprint size in L1 for user cost optimization
- Lowers total cost of usage for end users for a better user experience
- Fast network finality with frequent validity proofs
- Use of Polygon Zero technology, the fastest ZK proof in the world
- Recursive STARK for extreme scalability
- Developers can create different types of dApps for a variety of user experiences
- Deployment onto EVM without changes in code
- The vast majority of existing smart contracts, developer tools and wallets work seamlessly.
- Allows developers to focus on improving code rather than re-writing it
- Ethereum security inherited in L2 with the additional benefit of L2 batching for scaling
- ZK proofs ensure transaction validity and safeguards user funds
- Assurance that information stored cannot be changed or corrupted
EVM equivalence and secure scalability
Polygon zkEVM Beta harnesses the power of ZK proofs to reduce transaction cost and massively increase throughput, all while inheriting the security of Ethereum L1.
Start building on Polygon zkEVM.
Start building with Polygon zkEVM’s source-code available.
Product Overview Deck
Learn more about Polygon zkEVM and how it can support your project.
Get started with the zkEVM track at Polygon University.
TL;DR Polygon zkEVM
Security First- Mainnet Beta
Review Polygon zkEVM Mainnet Beta Security details & disclosures
Polygon zkEVM Mainnet Beta Status
Check out the current Mainnet Beta status
Polygon zkEVM Testnet Status
Check out the current Testnet status
Polygon zkEVM FAQs
For anyone not familiar, What is Polygon zkEVM?
What are the main features of Polygon zkEVM?
What is so unique about zkEVMs?
Why is EVM Equivalence needed?
What is the difference betweeen EVM compatbility and EVM equivalence?
What EVM opcodes are different on Polygon zkEVM?
Which opcodes are missing in the current zkEVM version?
What precompiled smart contract functions does Polygon zkEVM support?
Can this layer 2 zkEVM work with other chains?
In the news
March 20, 2023
Polygon zkEVM Security Measures: The Journey Toward a Safe, Decentralized Mainnet Beta
February 14, 2023
To Ethereum, With Love: Announcing Polygon zkEVM Mainnet Beta on March 27th
Other scaling solutions
App Specific Chain